Advanced technology has greatly revolutionized modern residential and commercial properties. With tools such as CAD, machinery, and other products, you can expect great architectural designs installed in properties, such as staircases, balustrades, posts, and handrails.
When it comes to handrails, gone are the days when you could only rely on traditional metals, such as stainless steel and timber. Today, you can upgrade your handrails by installing wrought iron materials. Wrought iron handrails appear to be the latest trend in the staircase industry.
Here’s why you should opt for wrought iron designs in Beverly Hills.
Wrought iron vs. traditional handrails
Let’s first take a look at why wrought iron handrails have the edge over traditional metals. Take note of the following:
- Wrought iron handrail: This type is the latest trend in staircase designs. It has increasingly become popular for both residential houses and commercial buildings. The handrail is a vital feature of a staircase. Wrought iron materials are top-notch for a luxurious and sophisticated staircase, not to mention their durability and longevity.
- Traditional handrails: These can be classified into stainless steel and timber. While stainless steel handrails have been known for their flexibility and durability, timber handrails are popular for their various styles and designs. However, the stainless steel can be a bit costly, while the timber material may have a shorter lifespan.
While traditional handrails are common among many residential and commercial properties, wrought iron handrails have recently taken the spotlight. Hence, many property owners are considering a switch from traditional metals to wrought iron handrails.
The benefits of wrought iron handrails
If you’re wondering why there’s a hype in wrought iron handrails these days, let’s take a closer look at some of their valuable benefits below:
- Custom designs: Traditional handrails are generally uniform in style with similar railings and vertical pillars. What’s good about wrought iron handrails is that they can be customized to suit your personal taste and needs as well as the overall look of your property. You can opt for various designs, such as horizontal patterns, curves, and metal artworks.
- Durability: Wrought iron metals are considered strong materials. They can endure constant use and abuse and stand the test of time. With their superior quality, you can expect them to last for as long as possible.
- Versatility: Wrought iron handrails are suitable for both commercial and residential buildings. As they are easily customized, they can be perfect for any property. Unlike traditional handrails, you may be worried about their uniformity that won’t match your property.
- Aesthetic value: Wrought iron handrails are perfect for staircases in terms of beauty and visual appeal. Designers now create ornamented and beautiful patterns within staircase railings. If you want an elegant and classy look, then wrought iron handrails can be your best bet.
- Low maintenance: What’s great about wrought iron handrails is that they can easily be cleaned and maintained. They won’t easily be subject to wear and tear in the long run.
Overall, wrought iron handrails are a top choice when it comes to staircases. With all the attributes and benefits mentioned above, you have all the right reasons to upgrade your handrails from traditional metals to wrought iron materials.
It’s time to upgrade your traditional handrails into wrought iron handrails. We are pleased to provide you with custom wrought iron handrails in Beverly Hills, CA. Get in touch with us for the handrail installation or upgrade!